Motorbikes sticker album

I don't really know why I had this in the first place, and I'm not sure why I kept it either. Hoarder?  Moi?

But I have, and it takes its place amongst many other incomplete sticker albums including many football seasonal albums, E.T the extra-terrestrial, Mask, The Simpsons, and Star Wars ROTJ amongst others.
MOTORBIKES ALBUM (sorry for the blurry image!)

This Motorbikes sticker album was released in 1982 and was by Flash Collection. I guess I probably got it free with a comic; Possibly Shoot!, Match, Beano, Dandy, Whizzer & Chips, Buster..... could've been any of them really. Another possibility is a well-meaning relative got them (my brother had one too) knowing we liked sticker collections. Maybe. I seriously can't remember. All I know is motorbikes weren't our cup of tea and I don't think any of our friends had these albums either. Our sole focus was on completing our football albums, which we never succeeded in doing anyway! 😳

As you can see from the photo below, I didn't collect many. I suspect I only added the stickers that came in the free packs that came with the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment