The Ren and Stimpy Show Prismatic Trading Cards

Happy Happy Joy Joy!


Ah,  Ren Höek  and Stimpson J Cat. A mix of the emotionally unstable and sheer stupidity in cartoon format - comedy heaven for little kids, teens, and immature adults alike.

These cards, mad by Topps, came out in 1994 and, being a fan I bought a handful of packs. So, all my packs are opened but for some reason I kept some of the empty packets too. Odd, I know.


What are they worth, Ren?

Well Stimpy, a full set (154 cards + 50 stickers) is likely to fetch in excess of £100. With the programme getting a fresh airing on TV (well, in the UK), and a nostalgic audience, I would expect this to creep up. 
I'll have to dig mine out (not literally) and see how many I had...a and see if I had any Swapsies! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment