Evel Knievel Super Jet Cycle - What A Cool 70s Toy

This Evel Knievel Super Jet Cycle (not to be confused with the stunt cycle or any other Evel Knievel toy bike) was one of the coolest toys ever!  Plonk Evel on his bike, attach the bike to the red ramp, crank the handle and let it zoom off across the floor!

Me and my brother both had one each and I think we've both still got them (well, I've got mine). Apart from a bit of fading and general wear and tear it's still in decent knick too.Most importantly, it still works so whenever I fancy unleashing the daredevil in me I'll just set up Evel Knievel and launch him on his bike, hurtling across the canyon (well, the floor), hoping he stays upright.


Want to be a daredevil like Evel Knievel? Here's everything you need to get started. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment