Bandai Porsche 928S Instructions

Instructions for a 1980s Bandai Porsche 928S

To be honest with you, I'd rather have kept the transforming Porsche than the instructions for it, but like a of my toys from the 1980s they were sold at car boots. Yep, Star Wars and Action Man got sold to buy transforming toys, and the transforming toys were so sold to buy, erm, I dunno. Records probably.

This particular one was pretty cool, though I was hoping for the Autobot Jazz. I'd probably dropped hints about wanting a transforming Porsche and a well-meaning relative picked this bad boy up instead. It wasn't Jazz but I liked it nonetheless.

Thoughts on Value

Whilst there are likely to be quite a few unboxed Bandai transforming robots out there, there will be less boxed ones, and not all of the boxed ones will have the original instructions. So, someone somewhere would want these instructions to make their toy complete. Plucking a figure out of the air, it could be worth a tenner, possibly less, possibly more. I haven't seen the instructions being sold separately at any time, so it's a bit of a guess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment