Who'd a Tho't It? Pub Memorabilia Courage Brewery Nostalgia

Dating back to the 1990s, this diddy little pub sign took my fancy so, like many things, I bought it and it sat on a shelf for years and years, biding its time until it could be used. I guess I liked the Starship Enterprise in the background and "Ye Olde English" traditional pub on the moon flying the Union Jack.

To date it hasn't been used, though at some point down the line I removed the cellophane wrapper to perhaps spur me in to putting it up somewhere.

But where would to go? No, I'm not asking for suggestions. I already know where I wanted it to go. It was supposed to go on the wall of my home bar. I don't have a home bar, and to be honest I don't envision there ever being one.

So, here it is, removed from the shelf for a quick photo and now it's in a box of other retro stuff.

Do you have aspirations of having your own bar, or perhaps you do already? May be someone you know enjoys a drink and you would like to buy them a gift. Well, this pub paraphernalia below might be what you're looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment